Because of the geography of Costa Rica, we cannot currently take our Fiber Optic service to the whole country, so we complement our coverage with the dedicated wireless connection service, this allows us to take our internet to hard-to-reach areas, allowing it to be compared With the Fiber Optic service, maintaining the quality of the dedicated internet.
What is a dedicated connection?
It is an internet connection developed especially for the corporate sector. The main difference with respect to the traditional connection is its quality of navigation, the dedicated internet guarantees, regardless of its speed, a more secure, stable and high-scale connection. Through this type of connection, the company is connected to a router port, which eliminates network traffic and allows better system performance.
• Specialized technical attention: Our dedicated internet services, have the availability of our technicians 24/7 to support as necessary. More information go to NOC
• Permanent management: Unlike broadband, the dedicated Internet receives monitoring which monitors network performance proactively and responds to incidents. More information go to NOC
• Access security: In addition to providing stability In the connection, the dedicated Internet also offers more security in your browsing.
Other features of our Dedicated Wireless Internet
- Dedicated point-to-point and independent links per customer.
- High speed connection up to 100 Mbps.
- High gain equipment and plates at both installation points (customer and
- Optimized signal level at -50dbm (International Standard).
- Public IP addresses for free IPv4 and IPv6.
- Links monitored proactively.
- Redundancy in BackHaul links and Network Architecture.
- 1: 1 connection (without subscription).
- Increase or decrease capacity easily according to the need of your business.
We invite you to contact our mail sales department email@example.com or using our online contact form.